Friday, March 3, 2017

Disneyland



In October 2016, a whole bunch of people from my family went on a big trip to Disneyland. It was super fun! We spent 3 days in Disneyland, and a few other days doing other things. We went on a ton of rides, met characters, did shopping, and a princess lunch. We had a nice hotel that served breakfast. We could walk from the hotel to Disneyland.

                                                     
                                                                    Cousins and family
                                                            Finding Nemo Ride
                                                               Stormtroopers
                                                            Merry-go-round
                                                     Toontown and Tower of Terror
                                                           My brother
  My Grandpa
                                                       Tractor Ride
                                                          Elsa and Anna
                                                      Princess Lunch
                                                        Princess Lunch
                                          Meeting Cinderella and Rapunzel
                                            Princess's
                                               Mickey, Minnie, Goofy,Judy and Nick,and Captain America
                                                         My cousin and sister
                                                        My cousin and my brother and me
          My sister on the Buzz Lightyear ride
                                                 me and my sister
my sister at the beach
Family                      
Dessert    

No comments:

Post a Comment